Friday 27 March 2015

Floor It!

It's been a while, and for that I apologize. Been busy working on the Indie 500 and running a weekly pub trivia and being a family man. Anyway, new meta puzzle for you today, called Romantic Foreplay. It's not a contest, but you can submit the answer to me if you'd like. Or just say hi or tell me that you didn't like the puzzle or whatever. Better yet, come up and do all of those things in person at the tourney. After much hemming and hawing I decided to attend for the fourth year in a row, and even though it's 5:30am and I'm sitting on the floor of Penn Station next to a power outlet writing this and I haven't slept since yesterday morning I'm so glad I decided to make the pilgrimage once again. Super stoked to see y'all there!

Oh, and I'll post the meta answer on the site next Friday. Nudge me if I forget.

The meta answer is something that's a no-no for Christians

More words, crossed and otherwise, this weekend in Stamford

No comments: