Tuesday 30 October 2012

Hello I Must Be Going

Sorry about the delayed post.  Not skimping on the puzzles, though; for your solving pleasure I've got a themed double-header to cover this week and the next.  I'll be kicking it in Texas on a bit of a holiday.  Plus, seeing as I've been doing this for nearly a year now, it seemed high time I got myself a week ahead.

The puzzles are complementary, yet distinct.  Either can be solved first.

Oh, and no online versions this time (not sure if anyone uses them anyway), since I don't want you to see both puzzles at the same time.

More words, crossed and otherwise, two Tuesdays from now.

Puzzle: "Out of Season" and "Consider Yourself Blessed"
Rating: XW-PG13
Difficulty: On the easy side
Downloads:

Out of Season PUZ
Consider Yourself Blessed PUZ

Out of Season PDF
Consider Yourself Blessed PDF

1 comment:

e.a. said...

WOW. wow. already cool, theme-wise, but the grid configurations elevate it to a whole 'nother level. found the second one much easier than the first.