Tuesday 29 May 2012

Like space, without the stars

Not much to say this week. Did an overnight cancer fundraiser on Friday, and then came home Saturday morning to learn that cancer had claimed the life of the legendary and estimable Doug Heller. So it goes. I didn't know Doug personally, but to all of you who did, you have my condolences.

Tuesday snuck up pretty fast this week, and I only had time for a 13x13 themeless (I guess you could say it has a mini-theme, as about 1/6 of the letters are within the 2-part long answer, but it plays like a themeless). Maybe next week I'll do something different and make a 15x15 themed puzzle, but no guarantees.

More words, crossed and otherwise, next Tuesday.

Puzzle: Mini Themeless #12
Rating: XW-14A
Download the PDF file here and the PUZ file here, or solve or download the Across Lite puzzle and/or software from the embedded app below.

No comments: